воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

APPA ODIGA ENG SUB EP 22 DOWNLOAD

Law Of The Jungle Episode 16 hrs ago. I can't watch too.. Anonymous November 10, at 7: Anonymous November 7, at 6: In the Korean version, it's the opposite problem. The ratings has been 1 in China as well. appa odiga eng sub ep 22

Uploader: Shakagami
Date Added: 23 May 2009
File Size: 23.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 64158
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Episode 80 Engsub, Dad!

Project Papa November 22, at 8: Anonymous Appw 10, at 7: Thank you so much for the subs! You are commenting using your Facebook account. Too bad, i appaa high expectations, but i will stick to the Korean version from this point on. I had watched this show but without subs. As well as to see how the father and his child and all families get closer to each other as they visit more interesting places in china.

[Engsub] Dad! Where Are We Going? () Full HD

I juy watched until episode 22 since I can't find ne 23 - 25 with pas. This is a lot of difference between cast, culture and condition. Mountain Village Episode 7 5 hrs ago.

appa odiga eng sub ep 22

I can't find any websites that offer subbed one. Click to share on Twitter Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on Tumblr Opens in new window Click to share on Pinterest Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email this to a friend Opens in new window Click to print Opens in new window.

Anonymous November 18, at 1: Anonymous Odigga 22, at 9: Pops In Seoul Episode 2 years ago. When will the next episode be uploaded? Anyway, these dads really need to learn how to cook healthy meals for their child. The next episode will be up either today or tomorrow.

Blog Stats

I was expectant of the chinese version and of course it did not fail me. Knowing Brother Episode will air on 23h00 Sunday, Oct 06, Soup base and packet noodles that just won't do. Appa odiga eng sub ep Anonymous November odoga, at 5: So far, i still like korean version.

I juy watched until episode 22 since I can't find voyage 23 - 25 with pas. Hi, I really love this show.

Running Man: Ep. | peaceminusone

SakiVI November 7, at Happy Together S4 Episode 50 19 hrs ago. I will see if there is anything I can do.

appa odiga eng sub ep 22

Hi, is it possible for you to upload again on dailymotion from ep 16 onwards cause the videos seems to be deleted. I wacth korean version.

appa odiga eng sub ep 22

Episode 80 Eng Sub has been released. I'm enjoying both versions. Yes, everyone except for Angela and Tian Liang participated in the recording.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий