вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

SAUCE KID SAMBORIBOBO MP3 DOWNLOAD

Yeba yeba swagger swagger ehn.. So I can get that over with and throw some junk in the trunk. Fvck talking the talk I'ma hit you where it hurts. Sauce Kid 2, listeners Related Tags nigerian hiphop naija Sauce kid is a Nigeria recording Artist best in Hip-hop the fast raising star in the Nigeria music Industry His treading track is Edoedumdt And he has make so many song thanks. Ayuba did the samething on the excellent Ati de track with Banky W. Sauce Kid Trafffic ] Na who be fine boy? sauce kid samboribobo mp3

Uploader: Balmaran
Date Added: 22 September 2012
File Size: 59.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 71218
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





They warned him not to do it, but he did it and it hurts.

sauce kid samboribobo mp3

There was no need to reuse the lyrics from its bubbling. There is a remix with Sauce kid. Everybody know they source make a jump when he drunk.

Saucekid Naija's Best Rapper New Single : I Cant Feel My Face ! - Music/Radio - Nigeria

I'm stunting like a pimp with a lot of better swagger So why you tryna floss your chick I been had her laid. Does anyone know where that is from and also does anyone know if Blacky also sampled it. Am I no longer free to express myself?

sauce kid samboribobo mp3

Na she be fine girl Shey him be fine boy? Na me be fine boy.

Im itching for it mehn. Cause the Shekpe's in the system. Repeat 2X Wetin do you?

sauce kid samboribobo mp3

Nairaland Forum Welcome, Guest: I'm looking for a chick with some junk in the trunk. What happens when Remy and Rihanna ask for their dues. Same goes for banky W. Yeba yeba swagger swagger ehn. Not especially when mostof these artists come to perform in Nigeria anyway.

DOWNLOAD: Sauce Kid – Yebariba Samboribobo (mp3)

Yes I can floss it. Do you know the lyrics for this track?

View all trending tracks. I am not saying the song is not good, but I do not think it shoul get nominated. The track is still hot though. It should not have even gotten a video for it cuz it was just sambribobo mixtape freestyle that got crazy. Abeg leave street credibility o! Connect to Spotify Dismiss. I Cant Feel My Face!

SiNZU - All Birds (Cover) - Notjustok

Similar Artists Play all. Shey something do you? Sauce Kid Trafffic ] Na who be fine boy? Recycling lyrics sucks big time. Na me be fine boy Shey she be fine samnoribobo

SiNZU – All Birds (Cover)

I know its only a phrase but this rings that we might have a cretivity problem here or something if every other song is going to be have a piece of it straight jacked from somewhere.

Totally let the song down. Sauce kid is a Nigeria kie Artist best in Hip-hop the fast raising star in the Nigeria music Industry His treading track is Edoedumdt And he has make so many song thanks. Hello show love to ma bro called FlxeFit, a recording A… read more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий