среда, 15 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MIME4J JAR

You no longer build a Message object, there are 2 different styles as explained in usage page , I picked the second one because it was clearer to me how to get the mime type of a body part: If you still get an issue, we will need to get more information on the structural content of your file. May 15 '17 at Sign up using Email and Password. HuguesMoreau Thanks for the reply, I've updated the library to 0. mime4j jar

Uploader: Nam
Date Added: 4 December 2009
File Size: 28.21 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 48231
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I have the below groovy code which checks the mime type of a byte [], below apache references are part of apache-mime4j Post as a guest Name.

Download apache-mime4j-core JAR 0.8.1 with all dependencies

Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: That ,ime4j like a mime4j bug to me, so as requested in comments where I suggested to upgrade to the very different "new" version 0. Sign up using Facebook. If you still get an issue, we will need to get more information on the structural content of your file.

mime4j jar

UnstructuredField cannot be cast to org. Tue, 28 Feb Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Improving the question-asking experience. Active 2 years, 4 months ago. RanPaul RanPaul 1, 11 11 gold badges 43 43 silver badges 84 84 bronze badges.

You might want to try with 0. HuguesMoreau Sorry, I've been travelling and havent gotten chance to reply, so your solution isn't working for my data am mmime4j getting UnstructuredField cannot be cast to ContentTypeFieldI've updated the answer with my mime message.

Download apache-mime4jjar : apache mime4j « a « Jar File Download

Hopefully the bug if there is one is fixed in that version. You no longer build a Message object, there are 2 different styles as explained in usage pageI picked the second one because it was clearer to me how to get the mime type of a body part:.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. I'm afraid the issue you have or had with 0. Sign up using Email and Password.

Download apache-mime4j-corejar : apache mime4j « a « Jar File Download

Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information.

HuguesMoreau Thanks for the reply, I've updated the library to 0. You no longer build a Message object, there are 2 different styles as explained in usage pageI picked the second one because it was clearer to me how to get the mime type of a body part: You might also want to add a mime4j tag to your post, and remove the apache one which is about the irrelevant Apache HTTP server.

May 15 '17 at Below is my sample mime message which am reading as ByteArrayInputStream and trying to parse its mime type. How do we handle problem users?

mime4j jar

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. So, hummm, that's a no on the example below that shows how to parse a mime-encoded byte[] with 0.

mime4j jar

May 22 '17 at Email Required, but never shown. Asked 2 years, 4 months ago. Well it does work for me, the exact snippet in my answer with the exact snippet of your input, using 0.

I see you are using mime4j, and judging by the class name it's the "old" 0.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий